R1500 industrial cellular IoT gateway supports
GSM/GPRS/EDGE 2G network, WCDMA and other 3G
networks, HSPA+ 3.5 G and LTE 4G network. It
provides high speed wireless network bandwidth for
device by wireless connection, and with dual-SIM
backup to ensure the stable connection of wireless
R1500 is a powerful gateway developed from
RobustOS, a Robustel self-developed and Linux-based
operating system which is designed to be used in
Robustel devices. The RobustOS includes basic
networking features and protocols providing
customers with a very good user experience.
The R1500 has many unique software innovations including, but not limited to
RobustVPN – innovative use of Open VPN tunneling to provide a fixed IP address on ANY SIM Card.
RCMS – Robustel’s Cloud management platform – essential for managing an estate of routers – Basic version FREE.
Data Guard – critical ‘failsafe’ that stops unexpected data overusage within seconds of a threshold being breached.
Smart Reboot – essential backup solution for when your roaming SIM card doesn’t roam!
- RobustOS + SDK + App IPsec/OpenVPN/GRE/L2TP/PPTP/DMVPN and various VPNs Supporting double cards link backup and ICMP detection
- Supporting SMS, Email, SNMP Trap and RobustLink event alarms
- Supporting Modbus RTU to TCP?Modbus Master
- Supporting TCP client/server, UDP and virtual serial ports
- Supporting IP Pass-through DHCP server
- Supporting RobustVPN cloud platform, providing easy and safe remote access for PLC and other industrial devices
- Supporting RobustLink M2M centralized management platform, real time monitoring device network status and counting device flow
- Supporting Web/CLI/USB/SMS and RobustLink to upgrade firmware
- Powerful industrial design (9~36V DC input voltage,supporting desktop placement, wall mount or rail mount)
- Operating Temperature -40°C to +75°C
Dual SIM, 1xETH, 2xRS232 4G Cat 4 WiFi EC25-EC